Animal Crossing - Content / Tournaments
About our events:
Animal Crossing has become one of the biggest staples in the SGK Community, and with Nintendo! Once a month, Tournaments are held to bring Animal Crossing fans around the world together to have a good time, in a friendly competition to fight for a prize sometimes by Nintendo, or by SuperGirlKels!
Join on in, learn, make friends, and have FUN! :)
YOU MUST REGISTER INTO THE TOURNAMENT BY TAKING A PICTURE OF YOUR ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF ID PHOTO AND POST IT INTO THE "Animal-Crossing-Room" on the SGK Discord to qualify. This is to prevent cheating, and registering other pro designs as their own designs 2 Hours to create your OWN Custom Design to submit.
- The final hour of the livestream (3PM EST) You must SUBMIT your design (completed, or not finished) to one of the judges' towns.
- The Judges will take the final hour to have players try out all designs, and give them all a rating. They will all be featured on stream. Judges will decide points based on: (1-10 is the points the judges can give the design. all points will be added to create a final verdict. The highest ranked Design will win the tournament) 1) Creativity 1-10 2) Theme Matching 1-10 3) Color Mix 1-10 4) Wardrobe (What can you wear it with?) 1-10
CHEATING WILL RESOLVE IN DISQUALIFICATION AND BAN FROM THE OFFICIAL ANIMAL CROSSING LEAGUE EVENTS RULES INVOLVE:
- NO QR Code Downloads. You must make everything from SCRATCH
- You MAY view other patterns online for inspiration or guides, but you MAY lose creativity points.
- You MUST STOP your design once the timer is DONE. Judges town gates will be open and you MUST enter one of the towns before the 15min mark after the time ends to submit your design.
- BEING PRESENT during the entire time of rating is important. IF we call your name and ask for information of your design, you must be present in the Discord or Twitch chat to answer or it will result in a DQ (Disqualification)